Just A Nobody

My photo
This blog was started to share the journey of what God has called me to do, serve our friends whithout homes. A long the way it has also become part of my journey as well.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Beautiful People

Born
A child of freedom
A child of promise
A child of GOD

I saw this CD in the store the other day. I returned to the store today and instantly went back to the CD. I didn't go into the store to buy the CD, but once again was drawn to it. I bought it and it does have some good music on it, some songs I admit brought tears to my eyes and really spoke to me. I realized though, it was not the music that was drawing me to it, it was the picture on the front and the title of the CD "Beautiful People." I think the title speaks for itself. My question to you is, what do you see when you look at the picture?

No comments: