Just A Nobody

My photo
This blog was started to share the journey of what God has called me to do, serve our friends whithout homes. A long the way it has also become part of my journey as well.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Unexpected Blessings

I was blessed this week by two very unique gifts I received from two wonderful families. I thought they were beautiful and wanted to share them with you.



Tiffany and Keith gave me the above card with the photo of the flames. I love this picture and the more I look at it the more hearts I continue to see in it. Thank you for your gift, it really lifted my spirits that day. I see your hearts like the one’s in the picture, burning with the Lord’s love for others.



Don and Susan gave the above tile to me this week. Susan hand carved the mold and then cast the tile. I have a thing for crosses and I love to collect them, this one is extra special that it was made by hand with love from a beautiful heart. Thank you both for the wonderful gift.

No comments: