Just A Nobody

My photo
This blog was started to share the journey of what God has called me to do, serve our friends whithout homes. A long the way it has also become part of my journey as well.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Touching the Heart with Love


I saw her Saturday sitting with one of our friends in the park. Deep in conversation, not knowing what they were talking about, but delighted in the sight of her sharing her time and heart with him.

Days later she would tell me a little of their conversation and as to how at one point he held out his hands to her and asked “Would you pray for me?” Tears began to fill my eyes when I heard her tell me about this. What she did not know is that God has been working on in this man’s heart for few months now. I have watched little by little each week seeing the transforming power of Lord working in him, being patient and allowing it to happen in God’s time.

Then that day the walls came down and the door was open, he extended his hands out to her and she extended the hands of God back to him. Holding his hands she spoke love into his life and showed him the love of the father, a Love that will forever be planted deep within his heart.

What a beautiful sight to see Jesus shine thru you Tiffany!

No comments: