Just A Nobody

My photo
This blog was started to share the journey of what God has called me to do, serve our friends whithout homes. A long the way it has also become part of my journey as well.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND

school bus Pictures, Images and Photos

The wheels on the bus go round and round…. okay just a quick flashback to my days of teaching. The real reason I am bringing up a bus is to “Thank” all the families from Nampa who came out Christmas Eve to the underpass.

There were four to five families that came down with a converted bus. They brought wonderful homemade soup, chili and other goodies with them. Each and every one of them giving up their Christmas Eve to serve and love on those who may not have had anyone this Christmas. The next day at the park, people asked who the “cool people” on the bus were? They may not have expressed it that day, but our friends were truly grateful for your generosity and love you extended to them.

So to all the families that came, I once again say “Thank You” and our friends down there that day also say the same. Your beautiful people with very kind and loving hearts……….MUCH LOVE TO YOU!

1 comment:

Mosaic Street said...

Hey Keren,
Use to talk to you on divine nobodies, great to cross paths with you here and on facebook. I can't get the nobodies website to work well for me (my computer, not the site)so I don't go on very often..miss it though, good stuff people are sharing there. Be Blessed!