Just A Nobody

My photo
This blog was started to share the journey of what God has called me to do, serve our friends whithout homes. A long the way it has also become part of my journey as well.

Friday, January 23, 2009

"THE FELLOWSHIP OF GHOSTS" by Walter Justice



I encourage you to check out Walter's book "The Fellowship of Ghosts." There are not to many books that catch my interest enough to spend all night reading just to finish it, but I did with this one. It's also a book that I will keep around to go back to from time to time. I met Walter a few months ago and the longer I know him, the more I see the love and compassion he has for the people around him. A love that draws people to him, but also encourages them to be all they are meant to be as a child of God. By opening up and sharing his life with you, you see you are not alone in your struggles and you can overcome. Check out his book or drop him a line on his MySpace, he would love to hear from you!

Check out the book.
http://www.classifieds.myspace.com/bounce_redir/?l=1188159363&o=sr&t=xx

Walter Justice's myspace:http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=437613165

No comments: