Just A Nobody

My photo
This blog was started to share the journey of what God has called me to do, serve our friends whithout homes. A long the way it has also become part of my journey as well.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Art In The Park

This week is the annual Art in the Park. The park will be closed for the art show and we will not be able to get in to spend time with our friends without homes. I love spending time with my friends in the park, but this gave a much-needed opportunity to relax and evaluate things and doors that are beginning to open in regards to the park.
So, today I headed down with Terrica to Art in the Park, were we met up with her son Jaymes and we took in and enjoyed all that the Art show had to offer. A nice warm, beautiful day, and I had two of the most wonderful people to spend it with. Enjoyed every moment that I got to spend time with these beautiful and special people…..Thanks you two!

No comments: