Just A Nobody

My photo
This blog was started to share the journey of what God has called me to do, serve our friends whithout homes. A long the way it has also become part of my journey as well.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

HAVE YOU SEEN HEATHER?


A woman yesterday in the park approached me, she handed me a flier and asked if I had seen this woman. I told her I had seen her on the news, but had not seen her in the park. Then I looked in her eyes and her eyes said it all. I asked are you her mother and with tears welling up she said yes. My heart broke for this woman; you could see her heartbreak, pain and love for a daughter she so desperately wanted to find.

I pray that Heather will be returned to family soon and if God lays it on your heart will you also say a prayer for her and her family.

No comments: