Just A Nobody

My photo
This blog was started to share the journey of what God has called me to do, serve our friends whithout homes. A long the way it has also become part of my journey as well.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

We are not just a Feed

His face is red and his body tenses as the hurt and rage builds inside.

He takes me by the hand and begs me to pray for him, so we take a walk and find a quite place.

He screams out about the hurt he is feeling and the rage he has inside

I put my arms around him and hold him closely and begin to pray like he asked.

I feel his body ease and the tears begin to flow.

Through his tears he say "I only wish my mother would have loved me, just once in my life."

I hold him tighter and whisper in his ear "I love you more than you could ever imagine."

He breaks and sobs, then looks me in the eye and says "You all are the only one's who ever really loved me and I know it is real. You are family."

THIS IS WHY WE GO TO THE PARK. WE ARE THERE TO LOVE.....not just feed!

No comments: